Terms & Conditions
- Owners are requested not to feed their dogs three hours prior to treatment.
- Try to ensure the dog has been to the toilet (moved his/ her bowels) prior to treatment.
- Bitches in season may not swim. Owners are required to notify sharpwells if during treatment the dogs condition worsens or the veterinary surgeon has advised that the course of treatment is to be changed, suspended or stopped.
- Dogs with infectious conditions (e.g. kennel cough, open sores or wounds) may not swim.
- Owners are asked to wear appropriate footwear and clothing as you may get wet.
- Dogs may not be treated without a completed veterinary referral form.
- Dogs are to be kept on a lead until otherwise instructed.
- Please do not exercise your dog prior to treatment.